Friday, April 20, 2012

Projects, Projects, Projects

I let this go by the wayside, but I'm back!


I have so much going on and I'm so excited to document it all!


First, I started selling Tupperware!  Visit my Facebook page here!  I am really excited about this, because not only will I be able to make some money to help my family out but I will also get to spend time with my boys.  That's the best part.  I have loved being home, and I don't know that I'm ready to give that up yet.  So hopefully (with everyone's help!) this will work out.




Second, I am going to be creating a scrapbook for Robbie's PK class.  I'm just waiting on the CD of pics so I can get started.  I have done scrapbooks before, but this one will be shown to anyone that goes to Robbie's classroom.  So I have a lot on my shoulders with this one.  I'm hoping it turns out GREAT!


Lastly (well, probably not lastly, but lastly for this post), I am working on Emmett's 1st Birthday.  It is going to be Very Hungry Caterpillar themed.  I am going to try to post all the decos, food, etc that I am making.  This is going to be the most fun of all of my projects.  I'm super excited, because I have the location down.  I just need to start buying all the supplies for my decos and crafts!




That's all of my projects for now. 
Except...Robbie is in soccer and I'm the team mom so I'll be planning the party.  Also his graduation from PK is the actual day of Emmett's bday.  So I'll have a TON going on the month of May.  Oh, don't forget that I'm now the Chapter Manager of BirminghamMommies.com.  I have been busy planning so great events like a firestation tour, a trip down to the BlueBell factory, bubble parties, and more. Whew! I'm exhausted thinking about all that...
For now, I'm going to go start getting ready for Mom's Night Out tonight with the Mommies!!  Can't wait to paint something awesome!!  Painting, food, friends, and maybe a little wine.  Can't get much better than that! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited about the Bday party! I can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete