Saturday, January 7, 2012

30 Day Mom Challenge


So this morning I was on Pinterest (one of my obsessions) and came across a picture of the 30 Day Mom Challenge which was from a blog and from another website.

The idea is to do something different each day to have a closer bond to your child. I have been feeling guilty that I am not giving enough attention to either one of my boys so I thought this might give me a good start.
You could wait and start on the 1st if the month, but why wait?
I'm going to start with #7 and write a note for both of my guys. I decided not to read ahead in hopes that it will help me concentrate just on today.
You can go HERE and print out your Mom Challenge or you can save it to your desktop and make it your background like me.
Who else will take this challenge with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment